BY CHRONICLE STAFF
How do you view the business outlook in Mexico's the rest of the year? What is the outlook next year? What are the greatest challenges of doing business in Mexico?
Latin Business Chronicle asked seven leading experts. Our panel includes:
- David Berger, president for Latin America, NAI Global, USA
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president for Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Armando Jacomino, president for Latin America for Burger King, USA
- James Meyer, Partner, Harper Meyer, USA
- Alexander Schmidbauer, Mexico Analyst, Lateinamerika Verein (LAV), Germany
- Brian Smith, Mexico president for Coca-Cola, USA
- Carlos Velázquez de León, Partner, Basham, Ringe y Correa, Mexico
Mexico the rest of the year?
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view the business outlook in
Jacomino: It will continue to be very difficult due to Mexico’s dependency of the U.S. economy, the ...
See also Mexico: Slowly, But Surely