BY LBC STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Brazil in 2011? Latin Business Chronicle asked leading executives at a dozen multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
Carlos D. Garcia, Latin America president, Novartis, Switzerland
- Claudio Muruzabal, CEO of Neoris, USA
- Jaime Ramirez, Latin America President, Black & Decker, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- Romaine Seguin, President for the Americas, UPS, USA
- Woods Staton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arcos Dorados, Argentina
- Rob Steigerwald, Chief Operations Officer, Americas – Southern Region, Marriott International, USA
- Pedro Suarez, Latin America President, Dow, USA
- Anderson Teixeira, Head of Americas, Sony Ericsson, Sweden
Latin Business Chronicle: What will be the main challenges facing business in Brazil in 2011?
Cardenuto: To continue to growth at high rates as in 2010, Brazil must...