Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Latin America's outlook for 2012.
BY LBC STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2012? Latin Business Chronicle asked a group of leading executives at multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage.
Our CEO panel includes:
- Marta Clark, Vice President Adobe Systems Inc. Latin America,
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group,
- Olivier Puech, vice president of Latin America for Nokia,
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft,
- Jose Antonio Rios, Chairman, Global Crossing Latin America,
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management,
- Woods Staton, President and CEO, Arcos Dorados,
- Jaime Szulc, President Goodyear Latin America
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2012?
Staton: One of the best indicators ....